Thursday, October 18, 2007

26th Birthday

My 26th birthday was pretty low-key but nice. My coworkers took me out for lunch and coffee at Heartland Cafe on the 16th. Didn't get much work done that day with all the interruptions! Then Geoff and I went out for dinner at an Indian restaurant in Mission. I got to eat okra which is always a treat for me since I just love the slimy texture of okra... yummy! Also had an excellent chicken dish. We couldn't really hang out after dinner since we had to rush off to volunteer at SDC and teach the intro ballroom class.

I got the gifts I wanted for my bday! I got the CD of South African music sung by the Agape orphans and I got an eco-friendly yoga mat from Lulu Lemon from Geoff. :) Also got a yoga related gift from Heather and Peter and a set of Japanese dishes from Margaret and Alan. Had a combined bday celebration on the 17th with Jeanine (one of my bosses) since her bday was earlier in the week. She bought me a carrot cake which is my favourite! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home