Monday, July 23, 2007

First anniversary



Geoff and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on July 22. We started the day by opening gifts...



Geoff got me a new iPod to replace my old broken one. He got me a Product (RED) nano iPod which is a double gift since some of the money goes towards charity! It has laser etching on the back which says "for Evelyn with Love forever" Awwwww... :) I got Geoff Season 2.0 and 2.5 of BSG to add to our DVD collection.





Then we went to the Zoo for brunch and ate tons of yummy food! We spent much of the afternoon hanging out at the Zoo, trying not to get sunstroke (just like all the animals).



















In the evening, we had dinner at the River Cafe at Prince's Island Park. Geoff got the lamb and couscous, while I got the bison and gnocchi. Both were very excellent meals! It was an awesome and very memorable first anniversary!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Sounds and looks like you both had a lovely day celebrating. May this year be even more adventurous and memorable.

7:40 PM, August 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home