Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hiking - Nihahi Ridge



I put together a large group of friends for the first hike of the season. We met in Bragg Creek and made our way down to the Little Elbow trailhead. Some of us decided to do the Ridge while others (Jenny and Victoria's group) went for the Creek walk which was longer but flat. The group that decided to go hike the ridge also split into two groups - the hardcore hikers, and the group taking the `scenic` route. Geoff and I were in the latter group since it was our first hike of the season.

Rennie and Jenny


Donna, Samson, and Kim


Geoff and I


Kim and his chair/backpack


Kim, Donna, and Boun


The whole group at the lookout point on the ridge:
Back row L-R: Scott, Cory, Rennie
Middle row L-R: Chir, Geoff and Evelyn, Boun
Front row L-R: Kim and his chair/backpack, Samson and Donna


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha, don't forget to mention about the super scenic route :) It's surprising that they were still there when we were leaving!

5:58 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Katrina said...

I'm hoping to get my masters in Speech pathology so I could work at a public school or hospital. I have some schools vaguely in mind but I need to do my research! Dang Evelyn!! You're so busy with trips!

10:03 PM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home