Monday, May 07, 2007

Donate to True Vision Ghana to help kids with HIV/AIDS

After a lot of work both in Ghana and here in Canada, we're finally ready to start raising money for an awesome cause! Our charity is called True Vision Ghana (TVG) and it's a division of True Vision Africa. We will be raising money to help support and educate disadvantaged groups including children affected by and infected with HIV/AIDS in Northern Ghana.

This cause is near and dear to my heart since I worked in Ghana for over 5 months in 2004 and 2005. I still have many friends down there and I have seen the economic hardships that they endure on a daily basis. I hope that through this charity we can make a difference in the lives of some children and provide them with basic necessities and school supplies so that they can make a difference in Ghana in the future.

TVG's start up funds are about $30000 Cdn and I hope to personally raise $1000 towards this goal. If I can sell everything from the list of items and get about $5 from each person on this email list we will have surpassed my goal of $1000. So give up 1 cup of Starbucks coffee for just 1 day and put that money towards helping some children in Africa! And please forward this email to your friends and family and spread the word about our charity.

To make donations please contact me at either geoffandev@gmail.com or at africaneve16@hotmail.com

If you want to talk to TVG directly, please contact Faustina Vimariba at this email address:
truevisiongh@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for your support!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home